Your Executive Leader Has Left. Now What?
Risk and Threats to your nonprofits success are always our concern. This becomes especially critical when:
- Management or Senior Executive staff leave for new opportunities
- You experience an unexpected or immediate increase in work demands
- You require Project Management and delivery of strategic short-term projects
- A shortage in a particular skill set in a department that is fundamental to your goals is noticed
Having the appropriate group of consultants at your disposal can bridge this gap. With an average of 25 years of experience per consultant, our team of dedicated and adaptable nonprofit experts will quickly pinpoint where the gaps lie, draft a personnel solution that meets your budget, and guide your organization back to normal operations.
Our team of experts have worked in a wide range of nonprofit organizations and have dealt with a variety of different challenges including, but not limited to:
- Interim placement of executive and department leader roles for short or long term
- Providing assessments of strategies and processes for key roles
- Making tough management decision on staff restructuring due to budget constraints
- Recommendations on general operational efficiency
- Managing existing low producing teams
Our proven techniques will result in minimizing the loss of your organization’s momentum or staff morale. More often, our team of expert consultants will provide and enhance a fresh and productive outcome to your efforts as well.
To learn more about our services and how we can help your nonprofit needs, schedule a discussion with one of our experts today!