Strong Boards Lead to Strong Organizations
Over the years, our team has developed a catalog of board experiences to be shared in the development and ongoing support of strong boards. Here are just a few of our guiding principals in working with you ad your board:
- Good boards insist on accountability – their own
- Board seats should be filled according to needs, not personalities or friendships
- Board members have responsibilities that are critical to your success:
They should be interviewed as if you were filling an important leadership position – because you are!
- Board members challenge the organization’s thinking
- The Board Chair and Executive Director partnership is the most important and productive relationship in the whole of the nonprofit
Our board development programs are specifically tailored to your needs. We will work with you to assess board strengths and gaps and then determine where we can be of most value, with the goal of overall improvement and satisfaction: to you, to the board, and to your community.
To learn more about our services and how we can help your nonprofit needs, schedule a discussion with one of our experts today!