Be the Confident Solution your Nonprofit Needs
Services Guiding Nonprofit Success
Do you have the right resources for your Nonprofit?
Are you afraid your funding efforts aren’t generating enough revenue?
Can you rely on your board for support?
Is strategy missing from your work?
Is your community aware of everything you do?
Is your donor base growing to meet your needs?
Have your recruiting efforts brought in the right talent?
Doing Good, Better, Shouldn’t Be Hard.
DATA DRIVEN STRATEGIC PLANNING
With more than 100 years of collective experience in nonprofit leadership, we quickly identify gaps and opportunities, then provide direction that creates goal-oriented solutions for every kind of problem your nonprofit faces.
RELATIONAL PHILANTHROPY AND FUNDRAISING
Qualified talent produces results. We research, locate, and recruit candidates who fit your needs and are prepared to go the distance. We fill the gap in hiring with expert interim leadership. We help you prepare for next-level performance
EVIDENCED BASED RECRUITING
Focusing on growing your philanthropic community, we blueprint funding strategies that evolve to serve you today and tomorrow, structuring donor-centered actions along a fundraising funnel of tactics, engagements, and evaluative tools.
The Path to Nonprofit Success
1. We Listen
Nonprofit consulting starts with you. Schedule time to tell us your story. You are unique and no one solution fits everyone. We will listen to what keeps you up at night. Then we will explore concepts and strategies that will transform you and your organization.
2. We Build Solutions
We create and implement customized solutions, empowering you to succeed as a visionary, delivering on your organization’s purpose. Throughout the project, you will bring clarity to everyone in moving forward and your nonprofit will flourish.
3. You See Results
As you lead transformation in your organization with our guidance, board confidence increases, expanding their engagement; community awareness increases, multiplying donor funding; and the promise of your mission is fulfilled.
Why Do We Care?
- We’ve been in your place. And you are not alone in your journey to mission success.
- Nonprofit leaders don’t have all the answers, but they need the answers to succeed. We have answers built over 100 years of combined experience.
- Knowing you can do good better, drives us to seek the right solutions for your needs.
- There are over 1.5 million U.S. nonprofits representing 5.5% of our GDP and employing 10% of our workforce. That’s a driving force in our economy.
- We believe nonprofits deserve more. More attention, more respect, more funding, more proficient, meaningful, productive guidance and support.